How we collect information about you.
- When you visit the www.levelflight.com website, we collect your address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on ourwebsite.
If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Pilot Information for recordkeeping per the current CFR part 91, 125 or 135 regulations.
- Passenger information that will include passport and visainformation.
- Aircraft information to include registration number.
- When you are using our system, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for security purposes.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our contacts support team.
- When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
- We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
How we protect and store personal information
- Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
- Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. The personal information entered in the
system is not shared with third parties not related to LevelFlight service. Information may be shared with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; ( bill collection, and technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
LevelFlight.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
- You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and editing the members information.
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us.